29. Forthwith after incorporation of the Association the Council shall, subject to Article
32, elect by ballot from among their Members a President, a First Vice-President, a Second Vice-President, an Honorary Secretary (Secretary General) and an Honorary Treasurer (Treasurer General), to hold office until the Council meeting next following the first annual general meeting.
30. At the Council meeting following the general meeting two years after the appointment of one or more of:
- a. the President;
- b. the First Vice-President;
- c. the Second Vice-President;
- d. the Honorary Secretary (Secretary General); or
- e. the Honorary Treasurer (Treasurer General), the occupant of such office shall retire from the position and the Council shall, subject to Article 32, elect by ballot from among their Members a replacement.
31. The Council may, subject to Article 32, elect one of their number to fill a casual vacancy in any of the said offices, and a Member so elected shall hold office for the residue of the term of office of the person whose vacancy he fills.
32. The persons holding office respectively as President, First Vice-President and Second Vice-President shall at all times be Ordinary Members having their principal place of business or employment in different Member States.