Secretary and Head of Domain Name Disputes, Czech Arbitration Court, CZ
- Masters law degree (Mgr.) from Charles University, Faculty of law (graduation 2017);
- Juris doctor degree (JUDr.) from Charles University, Faculty of law (2019)
- Ph.D. from Charles University, Faculty of law (2021) – thesis regarding corporate crime etiology and prevention, corporate compliance
- Secretary of the Czech Arbitration Court (since November 2020)
managing CAC´s operations and employees (15)
The Arbitration Court attached to the Czech Chamber of Commerce and the Agricultural Chamber of the Czech Republic (“Czech Arbitration Court”) was founded in 1949 and now belongs among several most prestigious arbitral institutions in Europe with hundreds of cases a year.
- The Head of Domain Name Dispute Resolution at the Czech Arbitration Court (since January 2019)
The Czech Arbitration Court is one of five domain name dispute providers for UDRP in the world, one of two providers of alternative dispute resolution for .EU domain name disputes and only Czech alternative dispute resolution provider for .CZ domain name dispute resolution.
- Charles University, Faculty of Law (former, until 2021)
Scientific activity and teaching at the Faculty of Law of Charles University in Prague.
AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION
Arbitration, Alternative dispute resolution, Mediation, IP Law, Compliance, Personal Data Protection, Criminal law